Revision to 2005 BSB Calendar - December 23rd 2004
Following the announcement on December 22nd by the FIM concerning the change of date of the 2005 British Grand Prix from June 19th to July 24th, a revision to the BSB calendar has been necessary.
The event at Oulton Park orginally scheduled for July 22-24th will now move to September 9-11th.
The event at Brands Hatch (GP) orginally scheduled for September 9-11th will now move to October 7-9th.
All other dates/venues remain as per the previous releases concerning the calendar issued on 5th and 17th November (see www.mcrcb-events.co.uk).
The full calendar is as follows:
- Round 1 - March 26/27/28, Brands Hatch Indy
- Round 2 - April 8/9/10, Thruxton
- Round 3 - April 22/23/24, Mallory Park
- Round 4 - April 30/May 1/2, Oulton Park
- Round 5 - May 13/14/15, Mondello Park
- Round 6 - June 3/4/5, Croft
- Round 7 - June 24/25/26, Knockhill
- Round 8 - July 8/9/10, Snetterton
- Round 9 - August 19/20/21, Silverstone
- Round 10 - August 27/28/29, Cadwell Park
- Round 11 - September 9/10/11, Oulton Park
- Round 12 - September 23/24/25, Donington Park GP
- Round 13 - October 7/8/9, Brands Hatch GP
For more news, visit www.superbike-news.co.uk