Multisport Retail Showroom, AdrenalinX - www.adrenalinx.com are pleased to
confirm their involvement with Team NVIDIA for 2005. Team NVIDIA sponsors of
GR Motorsport will, for the first time be competing in the Elite British
Superbike Championship named to be the toughest National Class in the World
and also in the 125 series.
Both riders will run on Yamaha's, Dennis Hobbs on the R1 in the Superbike
Class and female competitor Lisa Thorne in the 125 Class. Both are looking
forward to their season ahead and are keen to get things underway. Thorne
remains with the team for another year and will be putting the new Yamaha
through its paces and hoping to gain some strong results. She has achieved a
very successful career to date and is constantly looking to improve on that.
Thorne will be kited out in AdrenalinX/Dainese products for the forthcoming
season. As one of the very few female competitors at this level she has
gained herself a very creditable reputation in the British Paddock. Gaining
a number of Podium Positions at Club level and smashing various female
records Lisa is confident of a good year ahead on her new bike.
Team Director of GR Motorsport, Brent Gladwin commented 'This year will be a
really exciting year for us and we are very much looking forward to moving
into the Superbike class. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all our
sponsors for their help and ongoing support.'
The race dates are as follows:
- Round 1: March 26/27/28 Brands Hatch Indy
- Round 2: April 8/9/10 Thruxton
- Round 3: April 22/23/24 Mallory Park
- Round 4: April 30/May 1/2 Oulton Park
- Round 5: May 13/14/15 Mondello Park
- Round 6: June 3/4/5 Croft
- Round 7: June 24/25/26 Knockhill
- Round 8: July 8/9/10 Snetterton
- Round 9: August 19/20/21 Silverstone
- Round 10: August 27/28/29 Cadwell Park
- Round 11: September 9/10/11 Oulton Park
- Round 12: September 23/24/25 Donington Park GP
- Round 13: October 7/8/9 Brands Hatch GP
Make sure you pay a visit to the AdrenalinX Store over the Brands Hatch
Racing weekends situated adjacent to the Kentagon Bar.
For more information on the team NVIDIA's developments visit