Moto Guzzi's latest model, the Griso 1100 is now available in Pearl Blue - May 9th 2006
News Archives | WSB
Results | British
Superbike Results | MotoGP Results |
The Griso only arrived a few months ago, but has already taken the market by storm. So far available in Midnight Black and Rosso Corsa Red, the Griso's latest colour scheme will continue to flatter its stunning Italian designer looks, and give prospective owners even greater choice when it comes to owning a modern creation from this historic Italian marque.
Moto Guzzi motorcycles have always been renowned for their bold styling and the Griso continues the tradition, with its legendary 90 degrees V-twin engine wrapped in a beautifully designed chassis.
The classic Moto Guzzi engine has been completely redesigned by the technicians at Mandello del Lario to produce a technically advanced piece of engineering.
Great attention to detail has been lavished onto the highly original chassis too: the Griso is aggressive and solid with its highly visible frame and engine, its large fuel tank, the closely packed fins on the V-twin cylinders, and its totally unique conical silencer that mimics the shape of the factory's historic wind tunnel.
The Griso is so desirable that movie star and around the world biker, Ewan McGregor bought the first one to arrive in the UK.
The Griso will appeal to the motorcyclist who wants a unique and distinctive machine, a masterpiece of motorcycle design that is a pleasure to show off around town and a hoot to ride on the back roads.
Further updates to the Moto Guzzi range;
- Moto Guzzi's popular Nevada 750 and Breva 750 models also get new colour updates for 2006.
- Both the Nevada and the Breva come in a choice of Moto Guzzi's stunning Rosso Corsa Red and Gloss Black colour schemes. However, the Nevada is also available in a unique yellow paint scheme, while the Breva follows the Griso's lead and its lines too are flattered by the Pearl Blue colour option.
- Both the Breva 750 and the Nevada 750 are now available in Touring versions that come with comprehensive accessory packs for the more adventurous owners who love nothing more than exploring the world on their motorcycles.
- The Griso is priced at £7,499, the Nevada is £5,299 and Touring version £5,499, while the Breva 750 is £5,199 and the Touring version £5,299 (all prices are on the road). All models in the Moto Guzzi range are available with one year's 0% Finance, offer ends 30 June 2006.
- All new Moto Guzzi motorcycles come with 2 years manufacturer's warranty and 2 years European Roadside Assistance and Recovery. For a brochure and details of your nearest Moto Guzzi dealer call 00800 12233700, or visit www.motoguzzi.it.