A very special TT celebration - October 23rd 2006
News Archives | WSB
Results | British
Superbike Results | MotoGP Results |
In 2007, the Isle of Man TT Races celebrates its 100th birthday! To kick off this very special celebration we've created an equally special compendium boxed set of TT Centenary products that includes some highly exclusive, limited edition collectables.
Whilst the boxed set will not be despatched until the 1st January 2007, over 300 of the limited edition of 500 sets have already been sold. The rest are expected to be sold within a few days of the Duke catalogue mailing on 30th October. This email gives you as a dukevideo.com customer an exclusive first viewing of this magnificent collection and a chance to secure your set of the ultimate TT memorabilia. Click here to order your piece of TT History!
Not only is the special fold-out box a unique limited edition, but each of the following 8 items are themselves unique to the set and limited to 500.
The full contents:-
- Leatherette bound edition of the official 'TT100' book, signed by the author
- First Day Cover TT Centenary Stamps signed by Murray Walker
- Set of 10 TT Centenary postcards in a presentation case
- Set of 5 TT Centenary crowns minted for the Isle of Man Treasury
- Signed print of six-times TT winner Geoff Duke O.B.E.
- TT Sounds of the Century audio CD, one-hour compilation edition
- TT History 1907-2006 DVD hologrammed limited edition
- Centenary Folder containing 2 mint sheets of TT Centenary stamps
- Leatherette exterior, plush interior
- Only 500 worldwide
- Every individual component has matching serial numbers & each set contains a corresponding certificate of authenticity
Due to advance demand and the high exclusivity, Full payment in advance is required with all orders.