2004 KTM Sportminicycles
- 50 Mini Adventure
The overworked engine characteristic is responsible
for a broader powerband and less aggressive
power output, together with the triple clamp
(off-set 20 mm) which improves the rideability.
Manageable 97.7 kg makes the 2-stroke a competition
bike for ambitious riders.
Based on the new 250 2-stroke engines, KTM
developed an Enduro which is the new benchmark
in its class. Approx. 105 kg and an uncompromising
orientation of all components on the Endurosport
characterise this bike. This leads to spontaneous,
but controllable power as well as easy handling.
The technical differences between the 300 EXC
and the 250 EXC are the bigger bore, the separate
digi box and the adapted exhaust port timing.
Less displacement for more 4-stroke riding
fun. The perfect nostress Enduro motorcycle
with a double talent: Beginner Enduro and pro
- Modified carrier-plate of the lining discs
for enhanced durability.
- Special SX ignition cover reduces engine
- Exhaust port system timing adjusted for
smoother power delivery (two alternative settings
- New crankshaft with increased inertia for
better traction and improved rear-wheel control.
- New carburettor setting for better rideability.
- V-Force Intake System case for more accurate
engine response to the throttle movement.
- New exhaust pipe and silencer designed for
increased torque leading to a more usable
- Engine - single cylinder, 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc) - 249
- Bore x stroke (mm) - 66.4 x 72
- Starter - kick-starter
- Transmission - 5 gears
- Carburetor - Keihin PWK 38 S
- Control - TVC
- Lubrication mixture - oil lubrication
- Transmission lubrication - 0,7 l Motorex
Gear Oil EP 80W
- Primary drive - 26 : 72
- Cooling - liquid cooled
- Clutch - wet multi-disc clutch, operated
- Ignition - Kokusan digital 2K-1
- Frame - chromium molybdenum
- Subframe - aluminium
- Handlebar - tapered Renthal R 28 mm
- Front suspension - WP-USD 48/26 MA/PA
- Rear suspension - WP-PDS-DA shock absorber
- Suspension travel - front/rear 300 / 335
- Front / Rear brakes - disc brakes 260 /
- Front / rear rims - 1.60 x 21"; 2.15 x 19"
- Front / rear tires - 80/100-21"; 110/90-19"
- Transmission - 13:50
- Chain - X-ring chain 5/8 x 1/4"
- Main silencer - aluminum
- Steering head angle - 63°
- Wheel caster - 116 mm
- Wheelbase - 1475±10 mm
- Ground clearance (unloaded) - 385 mm
- Seat height - 925 mm
- Fuel capacity - approx. 7.5 litres
- Weight (ready to race, no fuel) - approx.