2004 MV Agusta Brutale
BRUTALE SERIE ORO: HIGH ARISTOCRACY
The name "BRUTALE" summarizes the spirit that animated
the MV AGUSTA designers pushed to imprint to this
new model an instinctively aggressive character dominated
by an overwhelming mechanical department.
A provocative intent for arousing the interest of
a passionate public that wishes to distinguish itself
from the mass by performance and character at maximum
levels. Destined to a public of collectionists, many
of which are already owners of the F4 Serie Oro, it
boasts technical solutions and an exclusive finish
that distinguish MV AGUSTA's prime works.
The precious magnesium returns to being the material
used for producing the single-sided swingarm with
integrated reinforcement brace and passing chain,
the swingarm support plates, the splendid wheels,
and the steering head plates.
Large is also the use of light and brilliant carbon
fibre that composes the close-fitting superstructure
of the Brutale Serie Oro and that, along with the
magnesium components, permits a weight reduction of
over 6 kg.
Fruit of a meticulous development, the exhaust system
has been designed to best join characteristics of
efficiency and aesthetics creating, by means of the
evocative silencer's double sliced pipes, a new stylistical
concept that identifies the personality of this model.
Another element destined to give example is the front
headlamp. Born from the inspiration of an automobile
unit, it unites exclusive characteristics of design
and efficiency with an aerodynamic function giving
downforce to the frontend.
The Brutale Serie Oro, obviously available only in
MV AGUSTA Red, will be produced in only threehundred
units marked by the now famous gold plate placed onto
the steering head.
Serie Oro identifies the prime operas of MV AGUSTA
and thus is equipped by the highest level of accessories;
- Magnesium single-sided swingarm.
- Swingarm support plates in magnesium.
- Lower steering base in magnesium.
- Marzocchi 50mm forks with legs treated in titanium
- Front disc brakes (310mm) with aluminium flange.
The Evolution engine adopted by the Brutale range
boasts some technical differences with respect to
the F4 engine range. These modifications have been
introduced in order to obtain a more torquey engine
whilst maintaining benchmark levels of maximum power
In detail, the variations are:
- Distribution with different timing.
- Final drive ratio 14x41.
- Oil radiator instead of exchanger as with the
- Cooling system with a single radiator.
- Manifold fixing system with X type flange fixed
by two stud bolts instead of four.
- Exhaust system with double sliced silencers.
Furthermore, the engine is completely protected
by an MV AGUSTA grey coloured paint. Distinguishing
- Gold plate on the steering head indicating the
serial number and owner's name.
- Instrumentation with white background rev counter.
- Tabacco coloured leather seat.
KIT carbon fibre comprising:
- Front mudguard
- Dash board protection
- Left and right inlet ducts
- Ignition switch cover
- Left and right side panels
- Rear chainguard protection
- Lower chainguard protection
Noble descendant of the Serie Oro, the Brutale
S is destined to become the most popular MV AGUSTA.
Available in the classical MV AGUSTA Red or alternatively
in the aggressive opaque black colouring, the Brutale
S concentrates all the technical features of the
Serie Oro, offered in a more affordable manner thanks
to the use of less esoteric material and to mass
production. Equipped with the new Evolution engine,
the Brutale S receives like the model F4S EVO3,
aluminium silver coloured wheels.
The chassis department of the Brutale S differentiates
itself from the Serie Oro by the following:
- Aluminium single-sided swingarm.
- Aluminium swingarm support plates.
- Aluminium lower steering base.
- Aluminium silver coloured wheels.
- Brutale logo placed on the steering head.
- Seat in black fake leather.