2005 Suzuki GSF650 Bandit
With an additional 56cc displacement,
the new 656cc motor offers a broader powerband and
more low-down torque.
New engine internals for reduced friction,
smoother performance and increased power.
Revised four-into-two exhaust system
optimises burn efficiency and reduces harmful emissions.
Reshaped fuel tank and adjustable
seat height for improved comfort and added control
for shorter riders.
Halogen headlight with multi-reflector
offers great night-time vision.
LCD digital display combines speedometer,
odometer, tripmeter, fuel gauge and clock, and is
easy to read on the move.
More rigid chassis and upgraded suspension
work in harmony for precise, predictable handling.
Available with ABS brakes for the
ultimate in controlled stopping power.
- Overall Length: 2,110 mm (83.1 in)
- Overall Width: 770 mm (30.3 in)
- Overall Height: 1,090 mm (42.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,440 mm (56.7 in)
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm (5.3 inches)
- Seat Height: Adjustable, 770 - 790 mm (30.3
- 31.1 in)
- Dry Mass: 201kg (443 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 20 litres
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled with SACS,
- Bore x Stroke: 65.5 mm x 48.7 mm
- Piston Displacement: 656 cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Carburettor: Keihin CVR32
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition Type: Digital electronic (Full Trangist.)
- Starter System: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Drive System: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm telescopic, coil spring,
spring pre-load fully adjustable
- Rear Suspension: Link type, oil damped, coil
spring, spring pre-load 7-way adjustable, rebound
damping 4-way adjustable
- Rake/Trail: 26 degrees/108 mm (4.3 in)
- Front Brake: 2-piston callipers, 290 mm dual-disc
- Rear Brake: 2-piston calliper, 240 mm disc
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)
- Rear Tyre: 160/60 ZR17M/C