2005 Suzuki RV125
- Distinctive design with wide handlebars, widely-spread
front fork legs and trim instrument cluster.
- Stylish rear design with unique taillight.
- Long 1385mm wheelbase provides a relaxed, stretched
look and plenty of space for the rider and passenger.
- Extra-wide front 18 inch and rear 14 inch tyres,
both featuring a dynamic tread pattern.
- Generously sized and well-padded, wide and flat
- Low 770mm seat height and slim chassis. 2-Piston
pin-slide-caliper front disc brake with 220mm disc.
- Grab bar with integrated luggage carrier and luggage
hooks – for carrying everyday shopping items or
weekend outdoor gear.
- Responsive 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine tuned
to produce plenty of low-to-mid range power.
- Smooth-shifting 6-speed transmission.
- Large, distinctly shaped and high positioned muffler.
- PAIR (Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR) system and
catalyzer reduce emissions.
- Overall Length: 2,140 mm
- Overall Width: 860 mm
- Overall Height: 1,120 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,385 mm
- Ground Clearance: 215 mm
- Seat Height: 770 mm
- Dry Mass: 117 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 7.5 litres
- Engine Type: 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 57.0 x 48.8 mm
- Max Power: 11.8 PS (8.7 Kw) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque: 9.8 Nm @ 7,700 rpm
- Piston Displacement: 125 cc
- Compression Ratio: 9.2 : 1
- Carburettor: MIKUNI BS26
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition Type: Electronic (Transistorised)
- Starter System: Electric
- Clutch: Wet multi plate
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Drive System: Chain
- Front Suspension: Telescopic
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm, single shock
- Rake/Trail: 26.0 degrees / 91mm
- Front Brake: 220 mm disc
- Rear Brake: 110 mm drum
- Front Tyre: 130/80-18
- Rear Tyre: 180/80-14