2010 Honda CBR125R
The CBR125R’s race-ready good
looks, breathtaking performance and exceptional control
provide a quick and easy entry into the realm of Super
Sports riding. It’s also a smart choice for
anyone looking for some light and easy riding fun
that’s also easy on the wallet.The CBR125R certainly
looks the part with its sleek integrated bodywork
and Super Sports styling. For 2009 its Super Sports
lineage is celebrated in a winning new tricolour version.
Push the starter and light, nimble
handling combine with satisfying power to make even
the novice rider feel like a knee-dragging champion
of the road racing circuits.
Reliable, easy to maintain and always
fun to ride, this motorcycle will deliver enough thrills
to keep a smile on
your face and adrenaline coursing through your veins
for years as you test new limits and gradually hone
skills. The perfect introduction to legendary CBR
- Sleek full-coverage bodywork features aggressive
- Liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 4-stroke engine
starts at the touch of a button, revving quickly
up to speed with strong and smooth acceleration.
- HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system
minimises exhaust gas emissions to ensure full EURO-3
- Slim twin-spar steel tube frame features Monoshock
rear suspension for quick and responsive handling.
- Powerful front and rear disc brakes offer light,
responsive control for confident cornering speeds.
- Dual Line Beam headlights show strong visual
ties to the bigger CBRs in Honda’s sportsbike
- Three exciting new variations: Ross White with
Candy Tahitian Blue (Tricolour), Black (with Force
Silver Metallic), Black (with Millennium Red).
- Ross White / Candy Tahitian Blue (Tricolour)
- Black / Force Silver Metallic
- Black / Millennium Red