2010 Honda CBR600RR
As Honda celebrates 50 years of racing,
the CBR600RR holds an enviable position at the head
of its class. A tally of seven consecutive World Supersport
victories was made all the more impressive in 2008
by Honda domination of the top three places in the
A masterpiece of race-bred engineering,
the CBR600RR has continually raised the bar in both
track and road performance. Its ultra-light weight,
mass centralisation and compact chassis ensure that
its blistering power is balanced by easy, natural
handling and faultless road manners. Its potent engine
delivers immediate, exhilarating torque, while its
fairing is aggressively aerodynamic, enhances stability
and allows maximum enjoyment of the machine’s
Radially-mounted four-piston caliper
front disc brakes give it sensational stopping power,
while the ABS
version features the revolutionary Honda electronically-controlled
“Combined ABS”, which delivers all the
benefits of ABS in a system designed specifically
for Super Sports riders. Due to its short wheelbase,
a sportsbike can be prone to pitching under hard braking,
which reduces rear traction.
“Combined ABS” minimises this tendency,
ensuring superb stability and
control under severe deceleration. This agile Super
Sports machine allows you to enjoy its race-won experience
on the twists and turns of your favourite weekend
roads. In either the standard or “Combined ABS”
version, the CBR600RR is a born leader.
The CBR600RR is available in either
standard or Combined ABS in the colours as listed
- Graphite Black (Mono-Black)
- Graphite Black/Victory Red
- Pearl Sunbeam White/Tricolour
- Special Edition (Pearl Sunbeam White with bold
- Compact, lightweight and mass-centralised 600cc
liquid-cooled inline-4 engine is tuned for strong
midrange performance and maximum drive out of corners.
- Undercowl, bodywork sculpting and specially designed
air vents provide highly effective airflow at
medium and high speeds, and enhanced machine stability.
- Every component of engine, chassis, exhaust and
bodywork is relentlessly pared down in pursuit of
optimum mass centralisation and minimum weight
- C-ABS version features advanced Honda electronically-controlled
“Combined ABS”. This
overcomes the tendency of the bike to pitch under
heavy braking, caused by the short wheelbase of
a sportsbike. This avoids wheel lock and provides
superb stability and control along with excellent
- Revolutionary Honda Electronic Steering Damper
(HESD) contributes to the safe ride feel by automatically
adjusting to speed, aiding stability at high speeds
and enabling light, easy low-speed handling.
- • Fully adjustable inverted front fork and
Unit-Pro-Link rear damper combine to allow late
braking into corners and smooth progress around
- Exciting colour range includes a new Special
Edition with bold graphics incorporating a female
a high-contrast pattern.
- New, sporty Tricolour version celebrates the
CBR race-winning heritage.
- New Graphite Black (Mono-Black) and Graphite
Black/Victory Red colour variations.
- For 10YM, the tone of red is updated to a sportier
- Compact, attractive and highly practical instrument
panel features an ABS indicator (C-ABS version only).
- Honda Ignition Security System (HISS) protects
against ride-away theft by preventing the engine
started with anything other than the motorcycle’s
two original keys.
- Extensive range of optional equipment from Honda
Access Europe includes a black-tinted windscreen,
a colour-matched seat cowl, colourcoordinated racing
stickers, carbon-fibre parts and more.
- ECU for “Combined ABS” for circuit
usage also available as an option from Honda Access