2010 Honda CRF100F
Amazingly versatile, anvil-tough and
used by everyone from beginners to world champions
to hone their riding skills, the CRF100F remains the
best selling off-road bike of all time. Renowned for
its rugged construction and smooth, unruffled performance,
the CRF100F features a quiet, powerful and quick-starting
air-cooled 4-stroke engine and long-legged suspension
that really soaks up the bumps to deliver just the
right combination of lively performance and easy handling
for long days—and years—of off-road riding
- Extreme Red (with White number plate and sidecovers)
Features and Benefits
- Simple, proven, dependable 99cm³ 4-stroke
engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s
ideal for recreational riders.
- 22mm carburettor offers excellent throttle response.
- Valve guide, valve stem seal and piston ring
designs combine to minimise oil consumption and
consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against
engine oil contamination.
- Ultra-reliable Capacitor Discharge (CDI) ignition
never needs maintenance.
- Primary kick-starting for easy starts in any
- Lightweight, upswept competition-type exhaust
system utilises a quiet silencer equipped with an
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and
- Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable
- Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 132mm
of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link rear suspension with box-section swingarm
offers 148mm of progressively damped wheel travel.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock really soaks up the
- Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters
for simple maintenance.
- Lightweight, powerful leading/trailing shoe drum
- Engine design produces low emissions to meet
the world’s most stringent off-road emissions
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Durable body components.
- CR-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate
a broad range of rider sizes.
- Generous ground clearance and skidplate for undercarriage
- CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- High-quality controls feature dogleg levers,
comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like
the bigger CRFs.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer
- Long-wearing knobbly tyres offer excellent grip
on a variety of terrain.
- Fork gaiters help protect stanchion tubes and
fork seals from mud and grit.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Durable steel drive sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- CRF-R-inspired graphics make the CRF100F look
and feel like a winner.