2010 Honda CRF150R
With their powerful and responsive
Unicam four-stroke engines, race-ready suspension
chassis components, the CRF150R and big-wheel CRF150R2
have revolutionised the small-displacement
class and become familiar faces on winners’
podiums around the world. Seasoned riders will appreciate
the thrilling performance of a true Honda CRF ride.
Aspiring young riders will revel in
its big-bike performance and handling attributes.
The RF150R/CRF150R2 is the ideal tool for inspiring
fun-filled exhilaration, confidence and a lifelong
taste for winning!
- Extreme Red (with White number plate and sidecovers)
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 149cm3 liquid-cooled 4-stroke 4-valve
Unicam engine produces impressive power across
a wide rev range for easy-to-control operation.
- Compact, lightweight engine assembly weighs only
- Unicam valve train features a single camshaft
directly actuating two 26mm steel intake valves
combined with twin, low-friction rocker arms actuating
two 22.5mm steel exhaust valves. This compact design
provides the light weight of a single-cam drive
and an optimum combustion chamber shape for maximum
power at all engine speeds.
- Crankshaft made of high-strength, low-carbon
steel with carburized main journals for maximum
durability at sustained high-rev operation.
- Forged slipper piston and rings are lighter than
conventional designs, feature high 11.7:1 compression,
and rev quickly while maintaining excellent cylinder
sealing and high-rpm power.
- Double-carburized connecting rod utilises big-end
needle bearing for maximum high-rpm performance
- Lightweight NiCaSil cylinder lining ensures cooler
operation for extended engine life.
- Press-fitted aluminium spark plug pipe fits between
the two exhaust rocker arms, further contributing
compact cylinder-head design.
- Gear-driven balancer reduces vibration and drives
the water pump.
- Lightweight, compact, internal auto decompression
and handlebar-mounted hot-start system ensure easy
starting, hot or cold.
- 32mm Keihin FCR flat-slide carburettor features
four rollers on the slide for light throttle effort,
operation, crisp throttle response and excellent
- Carburettor features throttle position sensor
(TPS) that helps maintain linear response throughout
the rev range.
- Vertically split crankcase features a built-in
oil pump, reducing weight compared to conventional
- Twin-sump lubrication system separates the oil
supply for the crankshaft, piston and valve train
the clutch and transmission. This ensures a cool
supply of oil to the clutch, eliminates potential
transmission material contamination of the engine
oil, reduces the amount of circulating oil and permits
the use of a smaller oil pump.
- Rugged six-plate clutch has ample surface area
to handle the engine's impressive torque, while
matched clutch springs provide a light feel at the
- Durable close-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Exhaust system uses lightweight stainless exhaust
header and repackable aluminium muffler.
- Dual radiators feature a refined core area for
improved heat dissipation compared to conventional
- Lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with largediameter
frame tubing and cross-member provides
excellent turning performance and straight-line
- Removable sub-frame is strong and durable.
- Wide-section aluminium top and bottom triple-clamps
position fork tubes far apart for excellent turning
- Tapered-roller steering-head bearings enhance
- 37mm inverted leading-axle Showa cartridge-type
front fork features friction-reducing design to
improve compression and rebound control.
- Front fork offers adjustable compression and
- Lightweight and rigid box-section aluminium swingarm.
- Pro-Link rear suspension system features fully
adjustable Showa damper for superb compliance and
- Unique CRF150R front and rear suspension settings
deliver ideal bump absorption characteristics.
- Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimise
- Lightweight front and rear disc brakes with highperformance
pads offer powerful, precise braking
- Stout 15mm front and 17mm rear axles incorporate
a surface treatment for added strength and durability.
- Lightweight plastic body components (radiator
shrouds, sidecovers, rear fender, seat base, fuel
front fender and front number plate) feature a slim,
- Seat cushion foam follows the shape of the fuel
tank, providing a smooth transition to increase
rider mobility and comfort.
- Non-slip seat cover for increased rider control.
- Large-capacity airbox and reusable two-stage
foam air filter.
- High-quality Dunlop tyres.
- Handlebar bend optimises rider position and comfort.
- Adjustable front brake lever and compact mastercylinder
- HRC works-type rear brake system integrates the
rear master cylinder and fluid reservoir, eliminating
the separate rear master-cylinder reservoir and
- Works-type handlebar grips add to rider comfort.
- Stainless steel clutch cable for long life and
improved feel and action.