2010 Honda CRF230F
A popular pick as the most accomplished
off-road play bike by motorcycle magazines the world
the CRF230F features the one-touch ease of electric
starting, the smooth, dependable power of its rugged
223cm³ 4-stroke engine and a long-travel suspension
system that really soaks up the bumps of rocky trails.
With all this and the big smile it puts on every face,
the CRF230F is the perfect match for recreational
discovering the world of off-road adventure.
- Extreme Red (with White number plate and sidecovers)
Features and Benefits
- Narrower seat, fuel tank and new handlebar shape
increase rider comfort.
- Dependable 223cm³ air-cooled 4-stroke singlecylinder
engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and
torque spread over a wide rpm-range.
- Lightweight aluminium crankcase.
- 26mm carburettor for crisp throttle response.
- Push-button electric start for reliable starting
- Maintenance-free Capacitor Discharge (CDI) ignition.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive
- Versatile, smooth-shifting 6-speed transmission.
- Box-section aluminium swingarm first in its class.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel
- 37mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 240mm
of suspension travel.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork
- Pro-Link rear suspension rides on needle bearings
for smooth action and durability.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear damper offers 230mm of
- Heavy-duty O-ring–sealed chain for durability
and reduced maintenance.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Strong, lightweight rims with straight-pull spokes.
- Engine design produces low emissions to meet
the world’s most stringent off-road emissions
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable,
and allows maximum rider movement.
- Easily detachable number plate.
- High-impact plastic skidplate protects lower
- Folding shift lever.
- Reusable foam air filter for reduced maintenance
- Front and rear steel drive sprockets for durability.
- High-quality handlebar with comfortable grips.
- Extra-wide-cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs
and brake pedal for secure footing.
- Lightweight exhaust system utilises a quiet silencer
equipped with an effective spark arrester.
- Maintenance-free sealed battery.
- CRF-R–inspired bodywork and graphics.