2010 Honda CRF70F
With its low seat height, low-maintenance
72cc aircooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine
3-speed semi-automatic transmission, the exciting
CRF70F makes a great introduction to offroad motorcycling.
Also offering the confident control of an easy-handling
front fork and monoshock rear
suspension, the CRF70F really catches the hearts of
young riders with good times and fast fun from dawn
- Extreme Red (with White number plate and sidecovers)
Features and Benefits
- Fuel-efficient SOHC 72cm³ 4-stroke engine
offers easy-to-use power and a high level of dependability.
- 13mm piston-valve carburettor offers excellent
rideability and high fuel-mileage.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against
engine oil contamination.
- Automatic camchain tensioner.
- Maintenance-free Capacitor Discharge ignition
- Quiet exhaust silencer equipped with effective
- Tough and durable #420 drive chain.
- Constant-mesh 3-speed transmission with automatic
clutch for easy takeoffs and shifting.
- Lightweight and rigid backbone frame configuration.
- Smooth-action 27mm front fork provides 90mm of
suspension travel for confident control over rugged
- Triangulated swingarm with single shock is tough
and compliant, and offers 90mm of rear wheel travel.
- Compact and lightweight front and rear leading/
trailing shoe drum brakes for confident control.
- Rugged knobbly tyres offer excellent grip and
- Engine design produces low emissions to meet
the toughest off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- CR-style seat shape accommodates a broad range
of rider sizes.
- Small and lightweight feel combines with low
seat height to inspire confidence in younger riders.
- Tough and durable plastic body parts.
- Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing
even in muddy conditions.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Front suspension features dual-rate springs for
improved rider comfort and bump absorption.
- Chromed, steel-spoke wheels combine with
Honda Racing styling and graphics to project the
aggressive look of the bigger CRFs.