2010 Honda VFR
Highly evolved from a sports bike heritage,
the VFR is possibly the most refined balance of explosive
tourer performance, superb comfort and agile manoeuvrability
on European roads today. It’s powered by a screaming
fuel-injected engine whose 2-stage valve actuation
system rewards every riding style with gratifying
rushes of strong, accessible power. This considerable
power is harnessed in a light-handling, receptive
twin-spar aluminium frame. A 43mm HMAS cartridge-type
front fork and sports-oriented Dual Combined Brake
System contribute to Super Sportsclass high-speed
control. A Combined-ABS version is also available
for extra confidence on any road. Rear suspension
is smoothly compliant, with a single-sided cast aluminium
Pro-Arm swingarm mounted directly to the rear of the
engine cases and supported by a progressive Pro-Link
rear suspension system.
The low, contoured seat provides an
easy reach to the ground and long-term touring comfort
for rider and
The VFR represents blistering power,
presented in a well-rounded and accessible package
which has been
winning fans for over two decades. This is a motorcycle
that will enrich your life and broaden your horizons.
- Unique fuel-injected V4-VTEC engine features
2- stage valve actuation system that effectively
the strong low-end torque of 2-valve engines with
the high-revving power of high-performance 4-valve
- HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system
minimises harmful exhaust gas emissions to ensure
full EURO-3 compliance.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium frame,
single-sided Pro-Arm swingarm and HMAS cartridgetype
front fork all contribute to the VFR’s sporty
and responsive handling.
- Sport-oriented Dual Combined Brake System enhances
braking ease and control for smooth, unruffled
- Deluxe ABS version features the peerless braking
performance of Honda’s most advanced Antilock
- 22-litre tank capacity and powerful multi-reflector
headlights promise long, pleasure-filled days whether
on city streets or country roads.
- Optional luggage system easily fitted for comfortable
and capable touring enjoyment.
- Three exciting new colour variations: Pearl Sunbeam
White/Graphite Black (with Ross White Wheels), Sword
Silver Metallic (with Gold Wheels), Candy Glory
Red (with Gold Wheels).
- Pearl Sunbeam White / Graphite Black (with Ross
- Sword Silver Metallic (with Gold wheels)
- Candy Glory Red (with Gold wheels)