2010 Honda XL700V
The XL700V Transalp is a highly versatile
mid-sized motorcycle. Its Adventure Sports styling
is characterised by compact, sporty bodywork and unique
graphics. The narrow front cowl features a neatly
integrated windscreen for excellent wind protection.
A twin-bulb multi-reflector headlight ensures excellent
visibility. In 2010, the XL700V Transalp is available
in a new Shasta White/Carnelian Red Metallic colour
version that accentuates its dynamic shape.
The heart of the XL700V Transalp is
a smooth-revving 680cc fuel-injected V-twin engine.
It delivers impressive roll-on acceleration and strong,
torque-filled performance, especially in its wide
The Honda PGM-FI system helps deliver high fuel economy,
responsive throttle control and low exhaust
The engine’s responsive performance
is matched by assured control and comfortable ergonomics.
riding position and reliable Pro-Link rear suspension
increase the bike’s versatility for commuting
transport as well as adventures off the beaten path.
A long-travel front suspension system,
wide tyres and strong, responsive C-ABS brakes add
to the feeling of
control and ensure smooth, confident braking in all
Smooth and stylish as well as ruggedly
durable, the XL700V Transalp is a true all-rounder.
comfort levels and easy handling inspire confidence
for any rider while low running costs and reliability
make it an excellent long-term and long-distance partner.
- Shasta White/Carnelian Red Metallic
- Shasta White/Moody Blue Metallic (+ gold rims)
- Pearl Concours Black
- Aggressive styling projects an attractive outdoor
design for a sophisticated Adventure Sports image.
- Smooth and powerful 680cc liquid-cooled V-twin
engine features responsive fuel injection and 4-valve
heads for optimum power delivery over a wide range
- Sturdy moulded resin undercowl helps protect
lower engine components from dirt and gravel.
- Efficient HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic low
emissions system ensures full EURO-3 compliance.
- Frame, chassis and suspension components provide
compact proportions and easy handling for
a comfortable ride.
- Combined-ABS for enhanced confidence and control.
- Distinctive multi-reflector headlight features
separate bulbs for low and high beams, offering
- Compact and stylish instrument panel features
a large tachometer dial and clear LCD speedometer,
odometer, dual trip, clock and fuel level readouts.
- Adjustable rear suspension allows rider to adapt
the machine according to terrain or load.
- 29-litre pannier kit and 45-litre top box optionally
available from Honda Access to increase carrying
- An additional key cylinder is being provided
for the bike, which can be installed in a Honda
Accessories top box, offering the benefit of same
key operation for both ignition and top box. (Not
- Additional Honda Genuine Accessories include:
colour panels for the panniers,a stylish alu-look
panel, tank protector and fairing accents, a higher
windscreen, front and rear fog lamp kits, grip heaters,
a mainstand and a Honda motorcycle navigation kit
- New Shasta White/Carnelian Red Metallic colour