2010 KTM 1190 RC8
- The latest generation LC8 two-cylinder, dry sump
lubrication, displacement: 1148 cc, power: 155 HP
- Underfloor exhaust system, regulated catalytic
- Lightweight steel trellis frame with light alloy
- Premium-quality, fully adjustable WP suspension
- Radially-mounted Brembo four-piston monoblock
brake callipers with 320 millimetre brake discs
- Adjustable vehicle and seat ergonomics
- Available ex factory: PowerParts accessories
The Mega Superbike - Made In Austria
2008 marked a milestone in KTM's history as this
was the year in which the company launched the first
Superbike to be designed and manufactured in Austria:
the fascinating 1190 RC8. This highly stylised
machine highlighted KTM's sporty abilities on asphalt.
The latest generation LC8 twocylinder motorcycle was
designed from scratch. The high-tech drive has a displacement
of 1148 cc and generates 155 HP
and a 120 Nm torque. The carburetion is made possible
by a fuel injection system with 52 mm throttle valves.
The engineers positioned the silencer by centralising
the masses beneath the engine, further optimising
the nimble handling of the Superbike that weighs less
than 200 kg with a full tank. The ultra-light frame
also makes it possible to perfectly position the powerful
yet highly compact engine and is equipped with premium-quality,
fully adjustable WP chassis components. The subframe,
footrests and clip-on handlebars are height-adjustable.
A powerful Brembo brake system with four-piston monoblock
brake callipers with 320 millimetre brake discs is
used for superior deceleration.