2011 Victory CrossRoads
NEW TRUNK FOR VICTORY CROSS
Touring riders can put away their tools.
The new Lock & Ride Trunk from Pure Victory can
be installed on a Cross Country or Cross Roads in
seconds, and removed just as quickly – without
To install a trunk, a rider simply
aligns the trunk mounting legs with mounting points
at the rear of the bike and snaps down the locking
arm. The trunk’s power cord connects easily
to the bike’s electrical system to power the
taillight at the rear of the trunk lid, the audio
speakers and the accessory power outlet inside the
trunk. To remove the trunk, simply reverse the process.
When the trunk is on the bike, a locking pin can be
added for theft prevention and additional peace of
- The trunk has more than enough room for two full-face
- The trunk lid seals securely, is lockable and
provides the bike with a high-mounted taillight.
- The front face of the trunk has a comfortable,
padded passenger backrest and dual audio speakers.
- Each 2011 Cross Country and Cross Roads comes
with a spare lock cylinder so a trunk can be
locked with the bike’s ignition key
- Trunk-related accessories available from Pure
Victory include: Passenger Armrests, Trunk Luggage
Rack (mounts atop lid), and Trunk Liner. (Each accessory
The Victory Cross Roads is an extremely smooth, powerful
and comfortable touring model. Multiple options allow
the rider to tailor this motorcycle for any type of
touring. All Victory Cross Roads Series Models Features
- Strong, innovative two-piece, sand-cast hollow
- Air-adjust rear suspension with 4.7 inches/120
mm of rear travel.
- Dual disk front brakes and inverted forks.
- 22.0-liter fuel capacity.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer,
fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter, and indicator
- Ultra-bright, multiple-LED turn signals and flush-mounted
- 69 litres leather soft bag capacity
Cross Roads Delux
- 79 litres Lockable hard bag storage capacity
- Easily detachable screen
- Touring seat
2011 Cross Roads Series Colour Options
New Colour-Matched Lock & Ride Trunk
- New Lock & Ride Trunk available as a Pure
- Trunk can be installed or removed in seconds
– without tools: Align its mounts, lock it
connect power cord and ride.
- Spacious trunk can hold two full-face helmets
and have room to spare.
- Trunk features comfortable passenger backrest
and two audio speakers.
- Trunk lid seals tight, is lockable and provides
bike with a high-mounted taillight.
- Available trunk accessories: Passenger Armrest
Kit, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner.
Pure Victory Accessories for the Cross Roads
- Lock & Ride Trunk, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk
Liner, Passenger Armrest Kit, and Chrome
- Stage 1 Exhaust, Cross Roads Light Bar, Tach
Kit and more.