2011 Victory Hammer
At the intersection of sporty styling
and cruiser muscle are the Hammer and Hammer S. Minimal,
bodywork highlights the meaty 250mm rear tire and
the dual disk brakes up front. The Hammer S is a limited-edition
model with special muscle car-inspired styling.
- Sport-styled bodywork, with high rear fender
exposing the 250mm rear tire.
- Dual front disk brakes and inverted forks.
- Colour-matched cowl detaches to reveal passenger
- Chrome bracket holds tachometer and new speedometer
(which can show MPH or KPH)
featuring blue backlighting, indicator lights on
the gauge face and large LCD that provides: Clock
(viewable at all times), gear position, odometer,
trip meter and diagnostic readouts.
- Hammer S has numerous blacked-out components,
custom painted wheels, and custom paint
What’s New for 2011?
- Freedom 106/6 Stage 2 V-Twin
- New 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
- Hammer S has new custom styling, as it does each
- New speedometer (which can show MPH or KPH) features
blue backlighting, indicator lights on the
gauge face and large LCD that provides: Clock (viewable
at all times), gear position, tachometer,
odometer, trip meter and diagnostic readouts.
2011 Hammer Colour
Pure Victory Accessories
Available for the Hammer Models Include:
- New X-Bow and Tri-Pro Stage 1 Performance Exhausts.
- Large selection grips, lower controls, covers
and trim in varied finishes and designs.