2011 Victory Jackpot
This is the ultimate custom cruiser.
The Vegas Jackpot exudes style from its billet wheels
to the color-matched frame and chrome front end. It’s
long, low, sleek and powerful, with a meaty rear tire
that complements the bike’s unique style.
- Distinctive Vegas-family raised spine runs the
length of the bike on the fenders and fuel tank.
- “Anvil” billet wheels, including
21-inch front wheel.
- Chrome front end (forks and triples).
- Colour-matched frame and two-tone headlight housing.
What’s New for 2011?
- New Freedom 106/6 Stage 2 V-Twin
- New 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
- New speedometer (which can show MPH or KPH) features
blue backlighting, indicator lights on the
gauge face and large LCD that provides: Clock (viewable
at all times), gear position, tachometer,
odometer, trip meter and diagnostic readouts.
2011 Colour Options
- Pearl White and Black with extreme graphics,
the “Lucky Lady” graphics package
- Sunset Red with graphics
- Tequila Gold with graphics
Pure Victory Accessories for the Vegas Jackpot
- New X-Bow and Tri-Pro Stage 1 Performance Exhausts.
- Large selection grips, lower controls, covers
and trim in varied finishes and designs.