2011 Victory Vegas Zach Ness
The Zach Ness Signature Series Vegas
8-Ball is the first Victory production model styled
by the Ness family’s up-and-coming young customizer.
Among his custom creations to date, Zach previously
customized a Victory Kingpin that gained widespread
media attention and was featured at bike shows across
North America. The 2011 Zach Ness model features several
Ness accessories, suede black paint with custom graphics
designed by Zach, a stitched custom leather seat,
Zach Ness, representing the third generation
of custom bike builders in the Ness family, has applied
his fresh styling to the Victory Vegas 8-Ball. This
limited-edition, numbered Ness Signature Series model
is loaded with Ness accessories and features paint
and graphics designed by Zach himself.
- This all-new model features the chassis and drivetrain
of the Vegas 8-Ball.
- New Freedom 106/6 Stage 2 V-Twin.
- New 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
- New speedometer (which can show MPH or KPH) features
blue backlighting, indicator lights on the
gauge face and large LCD that provides: Clock (viewable
at all times), gear position, tachometer,
odometer, trip meter and diagnostic readouts.
ZACH NESS SIGNATURE SERIES FEATURES
- Black suede paint with Zach Ness-designed graphics
on the bodywork.
- Matte black frame.
- Ness handlebar crossbar.
- Ness custom billet wheels.
- Ness custom mirrors and oil line cover.
- Ness “Holeshot” billet handgrips,
billet footpegs and engine covers.
- Chrome exhaust.
- Custom-stitched leather seat.
- Numbered plate on engine with facsimile of Zach’s
Pure Victory Accessories for the ZNSS Vegas
- New X-Bow and Tri-Pro Stage 1 Performance Exhausts.
- A wide range of grips, lower controls, covers
and trim in chrome, billet or black finish.
- Windshields, backrests, saddlebags & other