2011 Victory Vegas
The Victory Vegas is the most-honored,
all-time best-selling Victory model. Its timeless
styling still turns heads, and its flowing lines reflect
the smooth handling that makes it popular with all
types of riders.
- Distinctive Vegas raised spine runs the length
of the bike on the fenders and fuel tank.
- Sculpted, custom-styled split-tail fuel tank.
- 2-inch/5.0-cm pull-back handlebars.
- Low seat height: 25.2 inches/640 mm.
- Tall, nimble and stylish 21-inch front wheel.
What’s New for 2011?
- New Freedom 106/6 Stage 2 V-Twin
- New 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
- New speedometer (which can show MPH or KPH) features
blue backlighting, indicator lights on the
gauge face and large LCD that provides: Clock (viewable
at all times), gear position, tachometer,
odometer, trip meter and diagnostic readouts.
2011 Colour Options
- Solid Crimson
- Two-Tone Imperial Blue & Pearl White
Pure Victory Accessories for the Victory Vegas Include:
- New X-Bow and Tri-Pro Stage 1 Performance Exhausts.
- A wide range of grips, lower controls, covers
and trim in chrome, billet or black finish.
- Windshields, backrests, saddlebags & other