2010 KTM EXC Six Days Models
- Special edition models available for the 125
EXC, 250 EXC, 300 EXC, 250 EXC-F, 450 EXC and 530
- Machined triple clamps with 19 mm offset
- Fully adjustable WP 48 mm USD forks with bleed
- PHDS damped handlebar mounting with handlebar
- Newest generation of Brembo brakes
- Transparent fuel tank
- Engine protector and hand guards
- Seat with integrated map-holder
- Exclusive Six Days graphics
Homage To The Mother Of The Enduro Sport
What began in northwestern England in 1913 as a
comparative offroad ride for motorcycles, has evolved
over the decades into the greatest offroad event on
two wheels. Because KTM produces racing wins in series
and is the leading brand at this unique event, KTM
is offering a Six Days special edition for six versions
of the EXC, as a tribute to the legendary 6-day ride
that has thrilled countless active riders since 1947.
The long list of equipment for these coveted bikes
primarily contains details that are useful for racing.
Among these is a transparent fuel tank, venting
valves on the brawny WP forks, a massive engine protector
and a quickchange bolt for the rear brake linings.
Elaborate Six Days graphics make the special edition
model a visual highlight as well.