UK Motorcycle Market
- The UK is one of the largest markets
in Europe, registrations of new machines
(mopeds and motorcycles) has grown from
just 46,000 in 1993 to 160,000 in 2003.
- Greater London has the highest recorded
sales in the UK, at around 18,000 motorcycles
and 6,500 mopeds, 14% of all sales.
- Four out of every ten new machines is
a scooter, half of which are mopeds but
the trend is leaning towards larger-engine
- Sports motorcycles continue to be the
most popular machines, Supersports represent
23% of all new bikes sold, Sports Tourers
- Motorcycle sales are higher now than
they have been for 25 years.
- 2002 most popular models - Honda CBR600,
Kawasaki ZX-6R, Suzuki GSXR1000 and the
Yamaha FZS600 Fazer.
2004 Motorcycle Range
Click on a picture below for more information;
| 2007 Range
Motorcycles bought for cash
We are a regional
Bike Breakers in Cambridgeshire but also
covering East Anglia, Norwich, Nottingham, Leicestershire,
Lincolnshire and East Midlands, contact us to
see if we are
Breaking Bikes in your area.
Damaged repairable motorcycles